John William Ellison Macartney (1818 - 1904):
J. W. Ellison-Macartney was called to the Bar in 1846, and to the Irish Bar in 1848. In 1870 he was High Sheriff of County Armagh, and from 1874 to 1885 was member of parliament for County Tyrone. He was a justice of the peace and Deputy Lieutenant.
© 2020 Ulster History Circle